Sailboat “Eleni” is a skipper 53 model that was made in Greece. “Eleni” is ideal for daily cruise trips to the beautiful beaches of Milos. In addition to that, we organize trips to the islands of Sfinos, Kimolos, Polyaegos, and the East Cyclades on daily or weekly basis (depending on the demand).
This sail has 4 cabins and is equipped with bathroom, living room and kitchen. It is 16.5 meters long, 5 meters wide and can have a maximum speed of 14-15 knots in full sail.
Following is the itinerary of the daily cruise trip to Kleftiko in detail:
- We start from the port of Adamantas and then we sail by the small fishing villages of Skinopi, Klima, Areti and Fourkovouni.
- Our first stop for photographs will be by the famous rock formations known as “Arkoudes” or “Bears”, a rare geological phenomenon.
- Then we sail on to Vani Cape, where we will observe the tall red rocks and admire the magnificence of nature. We shall make a short stop there for a guided tour of the place.
- Leaving Vani Cape behind, we will head south towards the protected bay of Kalogries, famous for its crystal clear waters, where you will have the chance to enjoy the first swim of the day for approximately half an hour.
- After Kalogrieswe, we continue our cruise trip and sail past the beaches of Agathia, Triades, Ammoudaraki and St. Ioannis.
- On our way to the cave of Sykia, if we are lucky to witness Aeolos and Poseidon temper with the winds and the sea, Captain George and his son Stavros will open the sails fully and initiate you to the secrets of sailing for a truly unique experience.
- Swimming in the cave of Sykia is a fascinating experience. After the central part of the cave’s ceiling collapsed, it would let inside the sunshine and light up the blue waters that reflect the rays around the cave – a true natural spectacle.
- Leaving behind us the cave of Sykia we will head for the culmination of beauty, Kleftiko. In by-gone days the beautiful caves and protected beaches of Kleftiko served as hideouts for the pirates of Capsis and Barbarossa. We will guide you to all the caves used by the pirates and you will also have the chance to dive into the crystal clear waters either from the boat or of the nearby rocks. Apart from this, you will have a chance to snorkel and explore the breathtaking sea bottom with the equipment supplied by the crew.
- At noon lunch will be served either on the boat or in the pirates’ cave and you will have the chance to enjoy a traditional fisherman’s meal.
- Additionally, in Sykia and Kleftiko there will be a guided tour of the pirates’ caves in the small dinghy our sailboat is equipped with.
- Following our visit to Kleftiko, you can enjoy the beautiful sunset while having your afternoon coffee or a cold refreshment as “Eleni” will sail on with all her sails spread out.
- Our last stop for a swim will be at the beach of Plathiena, where you will observe the last moments of sunset.
- Finally we sail home to the harbour of Adamantas.
The total cost of the fare in agreement with the shippers includes:
- Sandwiches and seasonal fruits for breakfast.
- Barley rusk served with fresh tomato and cheese, octopus on the grill and ouzo, grilled fish, souvlaki, fish soup “kakavia” and retsina wine during lunchtime.
- In the last part of the sailing trip we offer ice-cream or dessert and fresh fruits.
Our love for the sea is the key element that ensures an unforgettable experience for our guests-friends.